Plea to Evangelicals – help me understand
A plea to Evangelicals
Please help me.
I’m trying to understand.
I know you believe in the Jesus Christ. He was called the Prince of Peace.
I cannot figure out how or why so many Evangelicals support war. Or do they?
Here are my questions.
1. Do you believe in pre-emptive war?
If so, how does that reconcile with what Christ taught us?
2. Do you consider Bush to be a supporter of your principles?
Last night on 60 minutes, reporter Bob Woodward describes his book in which he indicates Bush has been fascinated with the death counts in the Iraq war. He keeps asking how many we have killed. He is quoted as saying “Kill the b@$t@ards! Kill the b@$t@ards!”
3. Are those attitudes by Bush something the Evangelicals support?
4. Do you think Sarah Palin, like Bush, supports warfare in general, or this war in Iraq?
5. Do evangelicals support the war in Iraq?