Secret Alien Contact & Contracts
I’m reading an interesting book on UFOs and the alleged US cover-up of contact with aliens.
The book is “Exposing the U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial Life,” by Michael Salla.
I can’t say I believe everything he’s saying but to sum up:
1. The US has been aware of the reality of extraterrestrial visitations since the Eisenhower administration and the Roswell incident, and has decided to keep it secret, fearing mass hysteria.
2. The ‘60s and 70s saw increasing study of and contact with aliens. Only a small group of people are aware of the contact. Meanwhile, the CIA has the authority to transfer funds at will from legitimate programs into their black budget accounts to maintain the secrecy, mostly from the Dept. of Defense and the HUD budgets.
3. The US discovered there are at least 5 different species visiting us: the classic 4-foot tall “greys” with big eyes, two species of reptilians, “Nordic” types, and humanoid type. They are described as 3 friendly types, one hostile, and one neutral.
4. The US had a choice to make a “contract” with any of the species. One type advocated “ethically advanced” interactions with humans, with the proviso that the US lead the way towards dismantling nuclear weapons. Another type, the Greys, offered advanced technology to the US in exchange for permission to abduct a small number of humans and cattle for experimentation.
5. The US military, with urging from Henry Kissinger, opted for the technology exchange. The ethically advanced group could still monitor our nuclear facilities (which is becoming more apparent), but the main focus was on learning about scientific advancements that would allow the US military to attain overwhelming political power.
6. Fiber optics, the CPUs of computers, and other technological breakthroughs are attributed to the technology exchange. Also, the HAARP experiment in Alaska, a low frequency oceanic network run by the Navy, and several underground bases grew out of the contract to help manage interactions with these races.
7. The contract and exchanges are currently spiraling out of control. There was a reported confrontation in 1979 where 41 soldiers and civilians died, including one alien. Since then the Grey aliens pretty much control the show, as there is nothing the US can do to contain them. It turns out they are abducting many more people and cattle than they agreed to. At the same time, nuclear accidents and proliferation has resulted in more blatant intervention by the ethically advanced species.